Sunday, September 16, 2012

First post here goes!!!

Hey guys and gals!

I've had several 'blog' like pages before like tumblr, msn groups ( waayyy back ) ... but I just thought i'd give this one a try as well.

Im a lover of fashion and all things unique. Im an island girl at heart but I have an extremely broad perception of fashion and the like. I shop.thrift. diy. Where I live majority of the folks are narrow minded when it comes to fashion..and wear the same types of clothing each and everyday!

   UNIFORMITY SUCKS. DARE TO BE DIFFERENT.

Thats my mantra and I live by it! So I hope to display in this blog other individuals who dare to be different as well despite the surrounds or the status quo they live in.

Besides that, ill also be blogging my daily happenings...my likes and dislikes...tv shows... all that. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...